This Lord’s Day, we will have the Installation Service for our newly-elected Elders (Messrs. Ronald Fernando and Isagani Ong) and deacons (Messrs. Elmer Sarmiento and Orlando Libres). We thank our Lord Jesus Christ that he has provided faithful and gifted men to serve his church.
ENTERING INTO WORSHIP
* Call to Worship Psalm 103:1-4
* Invocation Psalm 124:8
* Salutation Jude 1-2
* Opening Prayer
* Song of Praise “O My Soul, Bless Thou Jehovah” (Psa 103:1-4) #201:1-2
CONFESSION OF SIN
Reading of the Law Eph 4:1-7, 11-14
Almighty and most merciful Father, we have erred and strayed from Your ways like lost sheep. We have followed too much the devices and desires of our own hearts. We have offended against Your holy laws. We have left undone those things which we ought to have done; and we have done those things which we ought not to have done; and there is no health in us. O Lord, have mercy upon us, miserable offenders. Spare us, O God, who confess their faults. Restore us who are penitent; according to Your promises declared unto mankind in Christ Jesus our Lord. Grant that we may hereafter live a godly, righteous, and sober life; to the glory of His holy name. Amen.
Assurance of Pardon Psalm 103:8-10
INSTALLATION OF OFFICEBEARERS
Form for Installation
Minister: Do you, congregation, pledge to
receive them as you have been charged?
Congregation: We do, God helping us.
Signing of the Form of Subscription
RESPONSE OF GRATITUDE
* Song of Thanksgiving (to be sung during the Signing of the Form) “The Church’s One Foundation” #398:1,2,4
Declaration of Church Organization
SERVICE OF THE WORD
* Scripture Lessons Ezekiel 3:16-21; 1 Timothy 6:20-21
* Song of Preparation “Jerusalem the Golden” #471:1,2,4
Sermon WATCHMEN FOR GOD’S PEOPLE
SERVICE OF THE LORD’S SUPPER
Sursum Corda (Psa 25:1)
Minister: Lift up your hearts!
Congregation: We lift them up to the Lord.
* Apostles’ Creed (pg 3 or 67 PsH)
LEAVING TO SERVE
* Song of Response “I Love Thy Kingdom, Lord” #479:1-5
* Doxology “Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow” #493
* Benediction 2 Corinthians 13:14
* Amen! “Three-Fold Amen”
1. Their Call of Duty
2. Their Accountability
3. The People’s Accountability
Rev. Nollie Malabuyo is currently pastor of Big Springs Community Church (URCNA) in Montague, California. He is the founding pastor of Zion Cornerstone Reformed Churches in Pasig (Metro Mania) and Imus, Cavite.