Come, join us as we worship a holy and gracious God with reverence and joy!
|* Those who are able, please stand.||Download PDF liturgy|
ENTERING INTO WORSHIP
* Call to Worship: Psalm 30:1-5, 11-12
* Invocation: Psalm 124:8
* Salutation: Romans 1:7
* Opening Prayer
* Song of Praise: O LORD, by Thee Delivered (Psa 30) #52:1, 2, 5
CONFESSION OF SIN
Reading of the Law: Deuteronomy 5:6-21
Have mercy on me, O God, according to your steadfast love; according to your abundant mercy blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin! For I know my transgressions, and my sin is ever before me. Against you, you only, have I sinned and done what is evil in your sight, so that you may be justified in your words and blameless in your judgment. Through Jesus Christ our Lord, who together with you and the Spirit, is glorified forever. Amen.
Assurance of Pardon: Psalm 111:1, 4, 9
RESPONSE OF GRATITUDE
SERVICE OF THE WORD
* Scripture Lessons: Isaiah 53:1-12; Romans 8:18-39 (text)
* Gloria Patri (Tune: Meineke)
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost: As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen! Amen!
* Song of Preparation: I Love the LORD, for My Request #229:1-3, 6
Sermon: PRESENT SUFFERINGS PRELUDE TO FUTURE GLORY
1. Incomparable to Future Glory
2. Meant to Conform Us to Christ
3. Cannot Separate Us from God’s Love
LEAVING TO SERVE
Rev. Nollie Malabuyo is currently pastor of Big Springs Community Church (URCNA) in Montague, California. He is the founding pastor of Zion Cornerstone Reformed Churches in Pasig (Metro Mania) and Imus, Cavite.